Christmas - Shopping to bless someone - Is so liberating!!!

Last week was a great week for me.. I must say it was a good closure for 2006..
I had 2 weddings to manage, one on 16th Dec, at the Sentosa Resort & Spa (Summer Havens), and one on 17th Dec (Oriental Fusion) at the Regent. Must say both couples were great, and everything about them was so spontaneous and genuine.. I just love it. Of course, I have the most unexpected lengthy appreciation note from my couple.. and I actually missed it, because was busy at the kitchen to ensure the wedding cakes are packed properly in mini favours for clients. At the end of the weddings, I felt so good... and I felt a new energy coming forward for 2007... I look forward for 2007, it's going to be a great year of new discovery, and more amazing weddings..

Today, I did my final Christmas shopping... as a planner, you are so busy planning for people's weddings, that you hardly have time for your own and your loved ones.. and today, actually received 2 enquires in the mist of festive seasons, closed one, and awaiting for the other.. i just felt so good, that the week is finally off.. and I have some private time to do my shopping- my way of relaxations.. haha
Oh you can't believe how much I bought.. (my folks were amazed just shopping w me) lots of goodies, groceries, and little toys for children.. and I can't wait for tomorrow's party to begin... and the next day, and the following...
Oh God, thank you for Christmas... this yr somehow Christmas is so precious.. maybe I knew next year Christmas, I will be planning a wedding in Bintan and away from home.. so all the more I must celebrate Christmas with all my beloved families and friends...
So for all those out there.. remember to spend the festive seasons with people you love and lavish on them, it's worth it.. trust me...

Comments

Popular Posts