Finally for once, I am set to travel without worries!!

As I am writing now, I am thinking of what to pack for my luggage... for the flight tonight to Melbourne. Actually, I have not packed.., but can't wait for my break - Roadtrip to Great Ocean Road and Grampians. Just closed a deal today, a couple who wants to get married by 1 April. Met up their parents for the first time who were curious what we could do for their children. It was interesting to see how our conversation evolved from a cold assessment of our capabilities to one we exchanged laughters and ideas with the parents abt the weddings.. I always marvel at such meetings... and that's what I love abt my job, unveil the beauty of relationships and family ties.. and seeing yourself becoming a part of the link.. I just love it!!!

Strangely this time, all my couples were not paranoid, despite they knew I am off for my long break. They just believed that I will know how to go about planning for their wedding..
In the past, we would have received calls after calls from couples to check on the status.. but this round, all my couples simply said, Hann, just enjoyed yrself, we will catch up with you when you are back.. I love that, afterall planners like us do deserve a break.. and having couples who release you to rest is a real blessing.
I can't wait to see daynight today... and hop on to the Rented Yaris for the GOR.... yeah, off I go.. and dun call me on my office mobile... it's off for once... :)

Comments

Popular Posts