Emotions before a wedding trip...

Today, when I saw my granny, I was so happy.. she's so much better. The past few days since last Thursday was very intense.. My granny got a heart attack on Thursday, and from the state of her being chained to the bed with all medical tubes and equipments, to now, being able to move slowly & freely and seeing her smile and chat to us, I was so relieved..

I must admit I was relunctant to leave for Bali for this week when the whole incident happened... but God is faithful.. I know He will carry us thru. And the last min details for Bali were as overwhelming too... but Elena was really a great help.. and Mindy has been very supportive as well... Thank God for good colleagues...

Now I am more ready to go for my wedding trip... but the mood is different, I can't wait for the wedding to be over, so I could spend more time with Granny... So instead of extending longer, I decide to cut short the trip and come home quickly....

Lord, pls take care of my family when I am busy preparing other families' celebrations and union.

Comments

Popular Posts