Lord, I want a miracle for my Granny...

Wokeup this morning, received a call from Aunt Serene, and my granny woke up, having difficulty in breathing and was sent to A & E straight away...
Thankfully, I have only 1 meeting today... but my heart was overwhelmed.. Granny is one person I love dearly and so close too... and I am not ready to let her go...

Finally we got to see her, with all the tubes and medical equipment.. and her eyes were staring right at me.. she is in pain and discomfort.. and I just couldn't stop my tearing rolling...oh God, pls help her, pls give her strength and energy to press on.. pls do a miracle...
And while i am preparing for the wedding in Bali next week, with the concurrent wedding matters for all other brides.. I just let go all my heart and simply pray..

Lord, give me the strength to be the pillar of the support to my loved ones esp to my granny
give me hope to believe that all things are possible with you..
give me joy to know this year is a victorious year, and a year of blessings from your Lord..
give me peace to just simply rest in You...

Comments

ShutterBug said…
God is merciful. Will pray for her speedy recovery.
chiquy said…
Hi,all the people say me chiquy.I'm 15,and I live in Punta del Este.I think that you have an interesting job.Sorri if I write come words wrong,but I speak spanish,I'm learning english.
I think that could be good to have contact with a person who speak english.
My blogger is:chiquy-muestratuinterior

Popular Posts