Can't wait to see my new office...

This past one week was a hectic week.. just finished all my Oct weddings, and just enough time for us to prepare the office shift. And since it is a new place, I am even more meticulous in the way I designed the office... I suppose the saying was right.. Artists sometimes stress over working for their own properties more than working for their clients....

I spent much time with my designers and team, choosing colour, materials, choosing how the layout should be in that limited space we have... from an initial small budget for renovations, I ended up spending double of that.. hopefully not tripled... but I knew myself too well.. I would end up spending more unnecessary nitty gritty accessories...

But despite the price, I do love to shop for my own... it's like building your dream place.. and making it yr own and one that you love to be in everyday...This time, the interior is completely different from our usual corporate identity... quite different from my typical neutral tones of shades

The more I think of it, the more I feel the new showroom reflects both extreme characteristics of a woman, pretty vs passionate... dainty vs sophisticated..
haha.. you must be wondering how the showroom is like.. let's wait and see...

Comments

Popular Posts