A new hope for a new year...

Last weekend was a refreshing moment for me.. I have not penned down any New Year Resolutions.. as there were too many unexpected news for me at the start of the new year.

During my usual worship rehearsal, I heard an inner voice asking me, "What do you want for 2008?" My answer was "my mind is blank, an empty piece of paper..." The voice continued, "Hannah, likewise, I want you to give your 2008 to me, just like an empty piece of paper, and let me pen down your story for this year.." I was reminded abt Jeremiah 33:3, Call unto me, and I will show you great and unsearchable things you have not seen...



I did my first Barnabas club children worship after so long a break.. and I was touched to see the kids worshipping again.. at the same time, I decided I am just going to train my voice.

This year, I am not going to strive to get as many weddings, but rather I want simply to enjoy this yr of Sabbath, rekindle all my other passions that is close to my heart : Renewing some very close friendships, Rekindle some personal hobbies, and relive the pleasure of rest and work at the pace I have always wanted... so that I can be better at what I do, and create more beautiful parties and weddings I ever can imagine...just like this white tree wedding I have created two years back.. and till today, I still love it...

Comments

Popular Posts