Renew, Rekindle & Relive...

Last weekend was refreshing... I led my first worship with the children, and I heard the Holy Spirit's gentle voice of assurance..
As a business woman and a wedding planner, you always have a plan.. and this year, 2008 began for me with many unexpected news, and for the first time, I did not have a plan.. that's when my inner voice asked me, Hannah, what do you want for 2008, I said : I am not sure, my mind is blank, just like a blank of paper...

And then I heard God just spoke in my heart "Hann, that's how I want you to live for 2008, gave me your 2008, like a blank piece of paper, and let me unfold the stories I have created for you..." I teared and I was also relieved.. No planning, simply resting and enjoying...

I know it's a year of renewing my social life, other than merely working for others' weddings.. rekindle my other passion, training my vocal and travelling once again around the world.. and finally relive the meaning of a good balance of rest and work.. All work and play makes Hannah a sane planner.. I still want to create the most beautiful weddings I can ever imagine, ones that I love regardless of age..and just like this White Tree wedding I have created 2 yrs ago, till today, I still love...







Comments

Anonymous said…
hi hannah, kewei here, the wedding singer from Yours Truly. :) was looking around your website and came across your blog link, and before I knew it I had reached the very first entry you blogged in Dec06.

your writing inspires me, i still have much to learn in this industry, and for my career in fact! hope to get to know this side of you better :)
Hannah Chong said…
Thanks Kewei, was glad we got a chance to work together last week...
I am sure as you continue your passion and sing as you dream, you will be a great star one day...

I am learning as I grow in this industry..

Popular Posts