Garden Bugs Kids Party.... I just love it..

Last week, we did a school garden party cum 6th year old birthday celebration at Eton House. It was great fun, creating those details, the overall concept from decor to cake to the stationery, and as usual, I have my team to look into all aspect of details and designs to make the party pretty and fun. It was a concept of garden bugs filled with pretty lanterns & balloons, cheery flowers & butterflies with customised bugs games and telematches.... and having the kids dressed up in garden bugs was the best final touches.. I really love the final outlook.
To be honest, doing a kids' party takes up more energy than creating a wedding... but all the charming faces of the children and their spontaneity on that day brought us so much joy and laughter.. and it's worth it.

I am certain we will have more children parties coming on our way...simply because I definitely getting younger planning those parties ;) And Aloysus from 39east did a great job capturing those moments.

Comments

Princess Wacky said…
great job! video clip gives me the motivation to do something for my daughter's upcoming birthday. Cheers!

Popular Posts