My Inspirations and 2010...

Am currently in Bali, and it is only through moments like this when I am alone, I get to have some space to think of about what I look for in 2010.. and honestly, 2010 will pass us by so quickly. As I travel from places to places, deals are closed, projects are conceptualised, and travel plans are made in advance, and seems like this year, I will be travelling more than I can imagine.. but I do hope I get back to the States again to be inspired and inspire.

I was looking thru one of my partner's website, and it was a great presentation of what he does. I pondered about the people who have inspired me to create and continued to dream and be romanced. My family, the people who stand by me to give me the space to do what I want to do. The partners I have in the industry, from every florist, every technician, every entrepreneur ..each of them brings into my life an aspect of creations... a longing within my heart always to do more, and believe for more.

The year 2010 marks the beginning of completion, the year of divine order. I somehow knew this year is going to be an amazing year for many who believes. And I can't wait to see what God has in store for us. So what is my goals in 2010 :

  1. Believe, believe & believe. I believe beyond my imaginations, something great is happening
  2. Be Happy, Be Yourself. The greatest thing man can ever have - is to be content to being himself and the contentment that all is well.
  3. Bless others as you will be blessed. I want to inspire, but I want to learn to give even more. My God & my family has taught me : Freely freely you give, freely freely you receive.
  4. Finally I want to be inspired and be romanced. Someone shared with me this, and it is so true : To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. So I will love deeply, and believe I am loved deeply.

Comments

Unknown said…
hello, your blog was so inspiring! i am Dean, a 18 year old singaporean dreaming of being a wedding planner some day. do you have time to share with me how university courses can affect my dream? was it difficult getting becoming a wedding planner in singapore/bali? erm.. gosh i have so many questions. it's okay if you don't reply, but if you can, would you mind emailing dean_silverz@hotmail.com?

Popular Posts