We are fortunate to have met so many beautiful people

It has been an hectic year, and yet I enjoy every minute of it. Frequent travelling does make me lose touch sometimes of the life in Singapore, and yet in the midst of the busyness, I am so grateful God has allowed me to meet so many beautiful couples. The last 3 months have been an enjoyable time for me, I have discovered some of the most loving, most interesting and most generous and sentimental people I have ever met.
I have just finished one wedding at Capella as well as St Regis. The one at St Regis was a huge setup with 16 hours of turn around transformation. I only slept for 1.5hrs from 12.00am to 1.30am, and managed to catch
another morning nap from 5.30am to 7.00am.. Yes, after the event I was really exhausted, wiped out. But I would never forget this lovely wedding. One couple that makes me want to fall in love again and again. The groom was formally working in events management and an ex- producer. Despite that, he was filled with graciousness when he discussed the wedding plan with me. One that consistently exudes charm, sincerity and generosity, and he is marrying someone who is chilled, no fuss and very sentimental. What a pair, and I will tell you, I do really love this pair. It was a night of great laughter, joyful tears, and lots of drinking and dancing. It was the best birthday gift God can ever give me. I can't wait to show you the pix soon, for now I will just show you one pix.

When I looked back, 2011 has been a great year for us. My team has grown, despite the many changes. I have also learnt to let go to have fun. I have been blessed with so many beautiful people given to us - from couples, to my faithful photographers, and to the partners I have grown over the years. Honestly, if I retire now, I am pretty ready.. I think I have achieved what I dreamt to do.. . But I believe God is preparing me for the next phase.. and I can't wait to see what He has in store for me next..
And this coming week, we will be in Bali for another great concept for a beautiful couple... the only difference for this trip is I want to go back to enjoy Bali like a tourist in the midst of planning someone's else wedding... Yeah Bali here we come again..

Comments

Leesa said…
The wedding planner is wedding is using to more fortunate to have met so many beautiful couples.
Michael said…
Wedding ceremony is the most memorable moment for everyone, so wedding aspects take more importance. Online wedding planner guide for wedding planning and enhance the services if you register.

Popular Posts