Be Inspired, and Learn to Leap in Faith!

Just got back from the States, and while I was trying to recover from my jetlag, I was back to the office again to get ready to launch our next products.

Everything seems so fast and so quick, and I remembered before I left for the States, i.e just few hours after Desmond & Charlotte's Winter Wonderland wedding, I was too tired to think how we were going to take care of the tear down later. The entire stage aesthetics and the wedding experience were well received and I was really happy when I saw that the overwhelming responses towards this wedding. In just 3 days, our instagram followers doubled from 100 to 200plus bcos of one event. And to imagine I was still learning how instagram works, this increase was to me a new eye opening. I suppose I always remind ourselves : When you are focus in doing what you are passionate, you will discover growth and possibilities.

I once again am reminded : With God, all things are possible. And yes, I do love to stretch myself and our team, to allow everyone in my team to fully develop the strengths within them. And if we do learn to believe in ourselves, and allow our leaders to perfect our vision of excellence, we will achieve excellence beyond our imaginations.

And I am thankful for a team who chooses to believe in my leadership to lead and perfect them. I could still recall when one of our photographers, Raymond Phang came to our office, it was a mess before the wedding. 2 days prior to the wedding, I set down the team and gave a list of tasks to my team, and these were the instructions:
A. Get ready to launch our new products
B. Clear the mess and show me the transformed office.
C. Get ready for the two weddings we are planning on the weekends we are back. Yes, we have 2 weddings this wedding, and as crazy as it sounds, my team fulfills the mission! I am so proud of them!

So here are the pix to our transformed office, we are ready for Christmas
Our  Door Signage was decorated, ready for Christmas!

We love our office more and more.... 
It is always changing and blossoming!

And while I am still struggling with jetlag and everything is busy moving on, 
I am invited for a sharing at Channel News Asia today... Life is Amazingly pathed!

Comments

Popular Posts