A reflection of past 5.5 yrs

Today, I received a note informing me that I was nominated for the Spirit of Enterprise Awards http://www.soe.org.sg/files/nominees2009.php, and the voting for the awards is launched for the month of August. The voting will determine partially with the panel of judges to access who among the list of nominees are deserving entrepreneurs for the title.

I can't help but look back at all that we have grown over the last 5.5 years. It has been an exciting and a steep journey of discovery. From a one man company in a small serviced office at Maxwell House, we are now a team of five blessed with a two story cosy showroom and office space. But beyond the physical facade, I marvelled at how the Lord has led myself and my team to create weddings we have once dreamt of, to places where we can't imagine our works has ventured into.
Last week, I rededicated this business again to the Lord, with our fellow cell members who have witnessed how I began this business. We are now in a new phase of another level of growth. Honestly, I am unsure what's to come, and yet deep within, I am as excited and nervous as I have been 5 years ago. All the hard work and labour has now positioned us in a place that we are ready for more. As much as the uncertainties are unknown, the opportunities are intriguing..

When Pastor shared with me the word that she felt was rightful for me, I teared knowing that at the end of all things, the greatest blessing is the Lord.. and all that we have gained for the last 5 years were given freely by Him. Yes, many will say I am a different entrepreneur, I believe in destiny. I am not one who like to spiritualise everything, but I am one who have seen the works of my Creator, and I am fully conscious of who I am and who I will be in Him. I can only share with all who want a breakthrough in your business or career, "Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope." So tell ourselves our job is to live and give our best for the day, I need not worry of what's to come, because the very step of faith we take to live well for the day, will turn all our yesterdays a dream of happiness, and all our tomorrows a vision of hope. So be encouraged.. the future is unknown, but our future is in the hands of a known Almight God.

Comments

I really like your works and your humble attitude. Being a Gen Y, I am learning a lot from people like you who have pathed the way..

Cheers for a many great works to come

Popular Posts