All was well until one artist irriates me...

Have not been blogging.. actually have been a good month of consolidating as well as spending time with loved ones.. went to Melaka and came back refreshed...
Sometimes, you have much to say, but you just do not know how to begin.. maybe life was too good...

Until this morning, I was irritated.. someone who promised to deliver her works on time did not... Usually, my couples trusted my choice of artist recommendation, because I do take pride who I recommend..
Yet somehow I realised when you are too nice to the artists, some actually took you for granted..
It has been 3 months, and the album was not delivered, I wonder why the long wait.. later I realised the artist has not touched the work yet.. and that drives me to the wall.
Certainly, she's not going to be in my list of recommendations for future clients.

Comments

Popular Posts