More Social Events to come

May is an interesting month, I get to create events beyond weddings.. and I love the new change. We had a great wedding on 9 May for Amy & Bill.. great crowd, great fun, almost everyone was dancing, something the couple has not expected.. but something I am always looking forward to - i.e. to witness all guests having a great time esp on the dance floor.

On the same week, we were approached by a corporate event company to plan 2 gala dinners for one of the conferences. Who will ever thought of engaging a wedding planner to design the gala dinner for another event company. It was a business opportunity I have not expected, but it was a partnership I look forward to foster.

And yesterday, we planned our first children birthday party for my cell member's 6yr old son - Daniel. My entire team enjoyed this new change.. from designing the invitations, to the games, scoreboard, safari decorations, and even the goodies and gifts corner etc etc.. we can't wait to show you the pictures. And we have never expected our first enquiry to spark off on the same day of the event.. I looked back and am truly grateful that even in times like this : God remains faithful and will always be faithful.

Comments

Popular Posts