2011 - The year of the Holy Spirit : New Creations, New Territories, New Breakthroughs....and I believe a new found Love..

3 Christmas Parties, 2 weddings in 2 weeks, and now preparing myself to leave for States....
Today is my off day, and often off days are days I go about running errands, catching up with some vendors (yup it's my moment of spending time with the partners I have grown to love and embrace) but today, I decided to stay at home and write. How cool....

Looking back 2010, I am amazed at what I have learnt... much in fact. The first half of year, I discovered more about myself, what drives me and makes me happy... and the second half of the year, I learnt to deal with rumours, gossip about me, endured and moving forward in the midst of people watching me.. at the end of the year, I realised every stage in 2o10 existed to prepare me for greater 2011.

When Pastor shared that he felt 2011 is the year of the Holy Spirit, I smiled in my heart, yes Lord, it is.. and I am ready for the plunge. In the last 6 months of 2010, I have had made some fundamental decisions about myself, my choices, and my business... that I know it is for something good, and I have yet to see. Honestly I have no idea what 2011 will entail but I do know it will be an amazing year beyond what my mind can comprehend, because I somehow look forward for 2012. This will be the year where I will see our team crossing borders, and doing more weddings overseas, and creating events with talented vendors all over the world. How do we do that? Remember, it is the year of the Holy Spirit...

I just seen some of the pictures from one of the weddings we did in Nov, and I love it. A couple whom I was first unsure whether they could trust us, whether they understood what we do.. but a couple I have grown to love and adore, one who eventually took the plunge to believe in us, and leave it to us to do what we think is best for them, and the result - it was an enchanted night, with charming people.. today, Aili becomes a dear pal, who never stop to be there to standby us, she in Hong Kong, and we in Singapore. That's the irony of life, you get to discover people the Lord brings, and even when you were unsure, eventually as you be willing to move on, and trust the Lord, He brings you a final pleasant surprise.

So look out for us in 2011, it will be a renewed Heaven's Gift for you...

Comments

Popular Posts