2011 - A year of amazing couples with awesome creations....

Just finished the first wedding of the new year, and I am really happy... a couple that allowed me to see generosity in another level... What a motivation for 2012.

I can't help to reflect back the happenings in last 12 months in 2011... the year started a bit shaky, and I was not ready for it, as much as the Lord then has prompted me that He would open new opportunities and new horizons. When I heard Him then, I wondered how would it all happen, as I have had no single wedding projects/events under my category for 2011 when we were still in February. And the moment I learnt to trust and surrender, and before I knew, the projects came in so quickly thru unexpected openings, and next we knew, we on a amazing journey where we grew much in the last one year...

These are some of the projects that have created a new wave for my team. Thank you God for giving me these couples who believe in us, and allow us to create the experiences that are one of a kind for them... 2011 is truly a year of empowerment... and 2012 will be a year of His governance, goodness and greatness.
(The following pix are taken by a few great partners of mine i.e. Eadwine from Plush Photography, Eng Hong & Aloysius from 39 East, Kelvin from Lighted Pixels, Wansheng from Feldberyl, and me trying to take some shots ... you may have guessed which ones are those ;)







Comments

Popular Posts