When you know who is your source of strength, you can leap in faith!

These 2 weeks are very unexpected. After having done 12 events, you thought you would be on your high, and then unexpectedly, I felt into a low of having to do so many things even when there is only 1 more event to go. Is this a sign for me to take a break?

But somehow something within me tells you, you just have to press forward.
Thank God for sending me passionate entrepreneurs who inspire and encourage me for last 1 week.
I always know He has all interest good for me.
This morning, I was about to submit an article that I have procrastinated for a week, nothing came out of me for a long time... and in my quiet moments with the Lord, interestingly the words came forth so beautifully, and in the end I wrote 2 articles instead.

And while I was writing, there were 2 background song that were playing that tugged my heart :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhPhPqKRDGM

Good morning sunshine, where have you been
What took so long, it’s good to see you again
Good morning sunshine, you feel like a dream
I have been waiting for the promise you bring

It’s been a long time… good morning sunshine

Everyday you find a new way to open up my eyes
Mercy and grace shine down on my face
like sunlight from the sky

Good morning sunshine, where will you take me
There’s mountains to climb and so much to see
A new adventure is waiting ahead
I’m so excited just to get out of bed

Let’s see what we find… my sweet sunshine
Today is a new day, tomorrow’s behind us and 
we have been so blessed
Whatever’s before us, I know that with His help
we’ll surely pass any test
Good morning sunshine, good morning sunshine


I used to think that I’d be better off
If I could only know the end result
I used to ask you why, and hang my head and cry
As if you never catch me when I fall

Everyone’s afraid
When the winds start blowing
But they’re just winds of change

All I need to know
Is you’re in control
And you know just what to do
I don’t need to see
What I really need
Is a little more trust in you

It’s hard to face my fear and let it go
When these seeds of faith have turned to stone
If I could just believe, I’d throw this mountain to the sea
And on this path I never walk alone

Everyone’s afraid
When the wind starts blowing
But you’re always the same

I’m reaching out, take my hand
Savior please rescue me
I’ll make it through and follow you
And I will believe
All I can do is trust in you...

Comments

Popular Posts