Vision for 2016

This week is pretty eventful, bcos so much has happened in one weekend break.

31 Dec -Countdown to 2016!
A dear pal of mine called me up to join her for countdown at Marina. I decided to get my bro and cousins along for dinner. And then before you knew, it was drizzling at Marina. We were so fortunate to get thru the security gantry before they decided to close the lane for further crowd entering. Despite the rain, we continued and in my heart I was really praying : Lord, give me a memorable countdown, can you help to stop the rain?

And of course He is always faithful. The rain stopped, the wind blew the clouds so fast, that I marvelled at the wonder of Nature and His creations.

One hour before the clock struck 0001 - Clouds were heavy, and it was still drizzling...
Half hour the rain stopped, and the clouds parted. I am reminded always God answers prayers
Happy New Year !



1 Jan - 2016 is finally here !
1 Jan is dawned. I said a little prayer to the Lord - make 2016 counts each and every day.
And We have our annual get together with my favourite group of planners. I couldnt sleep long, maybe I wanted to do something different, so I ended up waking early, buying pies for my beloved, and getting even more items to decorate the first meal for the day... ya, some will call me crazy, but I think something is stirring within me to make every moment beautiful for the people that matters to me.

The Planners Who know you your heart and stand by you


I didnt want 1 Jan - The first day of New Year to end so fast, ended up having dinner with one of them, and before we knew it, we talked till midnight encouraging each other.


2 Jan - The beginning of counting down each blessing, each memory!
Woke up early to prepare my house again. This time, my church cell leader was coming to my place for house anointing. It was so funny, I never planned this, but since the church wanted to do something special, so I ended up blessed to open my place for it. The moment we pray - The Lord touched me, and I knew without a shadow of doubt, this year is going to be very special.
I remembered clearly after the quick house blessing, I shared my heartbeat with my leader - my struggles in starting Leap Inspire, and sometimes my doubts of what's to come. Never would I expect, God would prepare a message for me on 3 Jan to address that fear.

2 Jan ended with a night of celebration of one of my ex-designers' wedding. And I bumped into one of my favourite sunday school kids whom I taught and led worship with when he was 12, and 12 years has passed, now he is a fine young man and royal jeweller designer, and he still calls me: Auntie Hannah.



3 Jan morning - My Destiny
I was actually very tired, but I ended waking up at 6am... and I know somehow today's service was different.
Pastor Khong has not preached for 4 months...and then he shared the prophetic word :

Yesterday I was praying : Lord pls confirm again my reason of Leap Inspire and the vision of 2016.
And Pastor shared about this year vision : Fulfilling God's Destiny
1) To the World, Shine yr light
2) To the devil, Siege the kingdom of darkness
3) To God, we surrender to one and only King


When he was sharing a verse and a picture about a place in ancient Israel... my heart was tugged...
Now I am certain I didn't hear God wrongly when He directed me to Cambodia. Siem Reap was intentionally chosen as the venue for the first conference and it has never been a mistake! Whenever I want to do something big for the industry, I will go thru many series of stretching... and yet at the same time, I will start seeing signs and signs of wonders again and again.. and now I know why.



3 Jan afternoon - The Fact of Life - Life is Precious, so dont waste it!
After an anointed service, I rushed down with a pal to a wake. One of our florist partners' bro has passed away at sudden death. I knew I have to be there, not to say much, but simply to stand by them.
I watched the ritual performed, and the no. of relatives and staffs of this family has... I marvelled.
At the end of the day, what really matters - is the people that we have touched, and have become a part of us. Beyond work, life is short, and is so precious. I dont want to waste my life running the rat race, or trying to make more money... bcos that doesn't last. But the relationships, the people we have loved and fostered over time is all that matters.
And at the end of the day, when I meet God face to face, what will He say about me?
I wondered, but I do know what I want to say to Him : Thank You for everything, You have been with me all these years, since the day I was born! I am destined for Greatness!




Tomorrow, I am preparing to pack my bag and leave for Siem reap for the finalisation of the conference. And I learnt to ask again : God, make every moment count for me - bcos I am recording my testament of Your Amazing Grace and Love!


Comments

Popular Posts