Tonight is the last night in Bali.. before I head home and face the reality of work again.. But I must say this trip is so fruitful and I am blessed :
- Got upgraded to a good room from Conrad and enjoyed the discounts..
- Met great partners who are keen to expand the business with you
- Met a genius cake chef.. never thought I could find a good cake chef here that is compatible to Singapore's standard
- Discover few more great resorts for weddings
- Found out so many great entrepreneurs and business man here are ladies... Japanes, Singaporean, Malaysian and Indonesian.. further inspires me in this area
- Got some time to rest and relax.. shop and spa... something unexpected to receive in my job, since I am always work in all my trips
- Met a great driver who is so sincere and learn something new abt Bali again...
- And most of all, miss the one I love and discovered how much I wish he's here...
Oh God, you are so good.... Bless all the works of my hands and JH's.