Today's decision : Let go & let God...

Today is Easter, seeing all the hard work put in for the theme park and having the children enjoyed themselves in Jewish settings, it really pays off... esp on the part of the crucifixion scene... the emotions were intense and the message was clear.

Yet in the mist of all the busyness... something unexpected happened. Had invited someone I love for this carnival, and the first moment we talked, he said "hey, the girl I like is helping in the carnival too.." And the first response that came out of my mouth was "then you should go and propose to her.."Before I could let my emotions sink into my heart, I was back to the carnival to help again.. and only till later, I realised, that remarks given hurts within...

And eventually today, I made a decision.. Lord I am letting go of my desires.. and let You take over.. After all, having planned so many weddings, and seeing how you are the perfect matchmaker for many, It's too tiring to hold on to such affairs of the heart esp when it is one-sided.. despite all the good reasons that may say otherwise... it's not worth thinking deeper and wondering further... Move on, Hannah, let go and let God.. After all, God knows what He is doing.. and affairs of the heart is not worth pursuing...

Lord, replace my ponderings with Your promises You have made with me. I trust Your perfect plan, and I want freedom and breakthru in this area...Not my will, but thine be done..

Comments

Popular Posts