Our new online wedding store is launched!!

Dear Customers and Friends,

Today, we launch our new wedding online store. I have always dreamt to go back to my retail roots, and finally today is the day...
As a wedding planner, I am always looking for new ideas, interesting supplies, but there's indeed limitations in local markets, so in the past 5 years, we have customised and created various supplies and stationery for my couples. Many of these little touches are still our treasured creations. And I was just thinking : why not share our products with brides out there, instead of keeping to ourselves.

Besides the products we have created, we also carry some of the internationally established brands from stationery to wedding favours, do take a look at the products we have prepared for you, log on to www.heavens-gift.com/shop.htm for both US and local ranges, or simply go directly to www.heavens-gift.com/store for products we carry in our local store. I hope you will find something interesting and apt for your bridal party as well as for your guests, allowing these little touches to be your ambassadors of good taste for all.

Comments

Popular Posts