A Celebrity Planner Coming to Town...

I just got back this week from Turkey, was a rested trip. I am pleasantly surprised when none of my couples called me, it was as what they have wished for me : Have a good rest Hannah, you deserve it. And I did have a great time.
Back to office, lots of things to consolidate. We got a few interesting updates and calls from the industry players. "Do you know David Tutera is planning a wedding in Singapore?" "Who is working with David Tutera?" "Are you one of them?" "Which florist has he chosen?" etc etc etc
It is not surprising, since this is the first time a Celebrity Planner from the States is coming to town to plan an event, and no wonder all of us want to be a part of it. We are all curious to see the players that will be involved.. but I am sure of one thing : It will be a great experience to see David, the genius at work.

A part of me is tempted to know the outcome, yet a part of me just simply trust the One Almighty.. If it is yours, it will be yours. If it is not, better things is awaiting for you. So I learn to focus on what I do best : Continue to conceptualise the best ideas for your couples, and wow your couples what you can do. And who knows, you may one day become a Celebrity Planner.

Comments

Popular Posts