New wine skin is birthing forth...

Can't imagine myself having the time to blog during office hours, and in reality I am doing it right now. I feel really good about it. Just finished a setup for a corporate cocktail event, and I was talking to one of my staff : Did we have everything arranged as planned, I am feeling very relaxed, or did we miss out something?? And as always, our confident Eleanor always replied : No Hannah, everything is in tact, we are ready to go..

And tomorrow will be another spectacular gala... in the same period, while we are busy with these 2 events, we decided to do our spring cleaning... sounds crazy, yes we are .. 2 days of packing into boxes, and half a day of fumigation, but within a day, we rearranged our library, our filing, our shelving again. In the midst of projects deliverables, we managed to do much housekeeping. I am so very proud of my gals. Somehow I knew they all have grown up, and they have taken ownership of their roles as planners and designers.
I looked back, for the past 1 month, I
have witnessed ourselves being chilled, steadfast in the midst of crazy project timeline and deliverables.. I thought for a while, what has happened to us, did we miss out something... Just like in Chennai, my team was so ready in every stage of the construction and transformations. Against crazy timelines, surrounded by the mass of raw materials and limited resources, we actually had a great time working with the local team, and there was a sense of inner peace which we have rediscovered in the midst of working against all odds..and today, the Lord reminded me something : You have always prayed for favour and transformation, and I am answering your prayers.Yes, the team is still the same team as in the past years.. but the heart has been renewed. As planners and designers, we know we need to be precise in perfecting the concept, but we have also discovered over the years, the works of our hands will only be perfected with the works of the Almighty. He provides us the favour, the impossibilities to do the possible. Just like He has always
provide us the perfect weather... an element I always marvel - the right time to rain, the right time to shine.. even the perfect breeze that you sometimes do not ask for.. We have learnt to work hard, as well as have fun...
Lord, thank you for everything.. let the next 2 years to be the years of empowerment beyond our imagination and beyond our asking.. Above all, to You be all glory...

Comments

OMG!!!! is the first word i can only think of, its so amazing even only looking at the pictures,whats more if you are at the real place....it is "Heaven" that you are and have been creating....good luck and hope to learn more from you......i am michael from Greenforest, Penang, Malaysia.
willrobb said…
Nice to read about how you juggle work time with blogging, spring cleaning and even fumigation. Impressive.

Popular Posts