Every wedding has its magical moment...

Have not updated the blog for a while, yes.. have been swarmed with much work. Just finished planning one of the most influential families I have ever known - Mr Oei Hong Leong's eldest daughter's wedding. In fact, to think about it, I have been so ignorant about the background of this couple of mine (only got to know their background a week before the wedding.. mine mine...), that throughout the wedding, I was basically doing my usual role as a planner, providing all the consultations I would have given, and standing firm in my recommendations based on my experiences.

Now recalling back from the first food tasting meeting I had with both families, and how I handled each family member and how eventually I weaved into each consideration into the planning, I laughed and marvelled. This was one wedding where all the high profile personnel were present, from President Nathan and the First lady, from DPM to the various ministers, a supposedly to be a top high security event. Yet I enjoyed every minute of it.

In fact, looking back, contrary to many who would have expected that this to be a stressful event, it was actually very manageable. The first time I got up close to all the VIP, and yet there was not an air of coldness or extreme formality present. Everyone basically enjoyed the party and had fun participating it.
And most of all, I found my moments in this wedding that I was actually touched and felt for the event. And for this wedding, it was the first dance of the couple. Liz and Peter is a very filial couple. Every details of the wedding they planned, they took considerations of those desired from both families.
When I saw their moment on the dance floor, I knew that moment was magical, above all the details they have ever thought of, what matters most was that moment that you are just in the arms of the one you love, and all others became shadows in the light of their love. Amazing, it's so amazing.. I want to fall in love again...

Comments

Popular Posts