I am so blessed b'cos of my partners...

Today, I was reading one of my photographer's blog, and discovered his works were so recognised that another photographer from another country has requested him to take for his wedding...
Having know a little background of where my photographer has come from and how the Lord has matured and led his growth.. I was touched. Each time, their stories are like showers of blessings to me tt bless my soul.
In this industry, everyone has to work really hard, and plough much to establish himself, the long hours sometimes may strain one out, yet whenever you see how your fellow partners stand strong and press on for the works they believe, it becomes such a booster for you. And to me , many times, my partners are my booster. And I am so proud of each one of them. This is one unexpected blessing you will gain in this journey of being an entrepreneur.

Comments

Anonymous said…
stumbled upon your blog...very true about being inspired by others who work triply-hard to make a couples' wedding day special!
Hannah Chong said…
Thanks for the note... yup.. we grow with people who are around us..and likewise we learn to be a blessing to the people around us too.

Popular Posts