Great weddings, great couples, great audiences.

I have just finished planning 4 weddings in 2 weeks.. yes, it's crazy but I have to say Oct is my best month so far in 2007. I have the best wedding concepts, great couples, and great audiences.
Tho, in the mist of it, I suffered a chronic pain at my back, and I thought it was a slip disc, thank God it was not, but a serious reminder I need to take good care of my health besides planning for others' dream weddings.

Last night, we have another great couple. We have cabaret dancers in sexy costumes and moves, intriguing magician, amazing band, and great ambience and concept in enchanted One Rochester. Steve Thio wants to feature this wedding even before he sees the pictures. in fact, for all my past 4 weddings, we have enjoyed each of the weddings, even the venue owners and banquet team too have enjoyed serving the couples.

Our couples were really sweet and they took efforts to ensure suppliers are well taken care of, Every one of them was so willing to allow me to explore crazy ideas with them. and best of all, I have never witnessed such a spontaneous crowd in all 4 weddings. It was like watching 4 fabulous movies.
We have Korean and Chinese couple with Hokkien relatives and Korean in laws. We have Karaoke lovers relatives, we have famous singers of the old times... every one of the weddings, I saw guests can't wait to grab the stage and mikes. Korean Opera, Hokkien oldies, Westlife songs, sixties songs in Chinese, Latin Jazz and Blues.. disco dancing, you name it, we witnessed all that in Oct weddings... I can't wait to see all the pictures..

And I believe they will be great pictures.. because the crowd was real.. and the guests celebrated their love with the couples. That is what weddings are all about, enjoy, celebrate and no stress..
afterall, you have done yr part of planning, the rest of it is to simply enjoy...
And as a planner, I have enjoyed thoroughly, got to dance for once in the last night wedding. I should learn from Colin Cowie, he basically drinks and dances as part of the guests in all the weddings he planned...

Now I will be busy with office shifting and designing.. and before I know, I will be off to US and discover what is happening on the otherside of the World...
and back again in Dec, for a crazy Wedding month.. my prayer is simple : May I enjoy every wedding in Dec like the ones I have enjoyed in Oct.

I am sure I will... I choose to believe from now on, all my couples will be great couples to work with, and all my concepts will be amazingly creative and unbelievable fun.... I will inspire more planners and couples out there to make weddings real and stress free... ok time for a good lunch.. ttyl

Comments

Popular Posts