Sick but happy...

Finally I regained my voice. Have been sick for almost 2 weeks. Just had one huge wedding setup last Sat.. one wedding which I could not wait to see it expressed to the fullest according to what I have envisioned. (Tell you more once the pictures are ready)

The long hours of staying awake for the setup did make me wonder how did I make it through each event. I can only thank God I have great partners, and team to keep the dream going. I totally lost my voice after that wedding.. but it was one setup that urges me to create another wedding of such scale almost immediately. My only regret was I did not get to take some posed shots of my team with the Cherry Blossom Trees..yes, yes..I do love to pose with my details. :)

It was such a joy to see guests taking pictures again and again with each of the details..I laughed, somehow the Cherry Blossom Tree created on stage glowed so beautifully. I really wished I could bring that stage back home. Thanks much to Brenda & team from Fiore Dorato and my lightings crew who supported me to deliver the concept so perfectly. I can't wait to show you a glimpse of it, so here's one poor shot taken by me. Look out for more abt this wedding in my upcoming website.
I am glad my voice is back. Am invited to do a talk with the Ngee Ann Poly tomorrow... seems so much on my plates.. but I know all will be well.

Comments

Popular Posts