The wedding of the year in Seychelles


I just arrived at the hotel, checked in, and received a message that the Tatler magazine is out and Eng Hong, our photographer partner has posted our wedding on the blog. Our Seychelles wedding was featured.. and I just can't sleep despite I was very very tired... I logged onto 39east blog and joy filled my soul.. it was an article that was written with exact accuracy to what happened in the wedding. All the hard work from my team, the precised drawings right to the exact measurements of the trellis (400sqm large area to cover), the exact colour coordinations of the lanterns at each row within the huge trellis, the beautiful and intricate floral arrangements done by Harijanto from Boenga, the long hours of coordinations and supervision by my team from the first moment we touched ground to the 4th day when the event took place all paid off... See the link at 39 East images


God, you did it again thru us and for us.. I thank You for the great weather and the perseverance you have instill in me and every one who makes this work... it is another Heaven's Gift from You...I know greater things You will do thru us and for us.. I love you Daddy, the lover of my soul.

Comments

Popular Posts