Table Centerpieces - which should we choose?

Table centrepieces - one floral essential for all weddings. My bride loves arrangements that has a singular floral type, and so the above arrangements were created. Choices of flowers were recommended by me and Sebastian has put together such lovely centrepieces that depict the beauty of both floral type.
When my couple asked me, Hannah which of these flowers will you recommend, we love both tho? I laughed.. and I was reminded life is just like that, we have to make choices, and sometimes both choices are as lovely.. At the end of the day, we either choose the one closest to our heart, or the one that is more acceptable to others. And I chose Phalaenopsis Orchids as theme flowers for both low and tall arrangements. To me, one that is closer to your heart is more impt than one that is acceptable to the people around you.

Comments

Popular Posts